Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anticipating the Winter Wonderland

Well it looks like my plans for a fun-tabulous day of shopping on Saturday have been caput. Virginia is definitely not used to snow. We start closing things down and get all willy nilly about an impeding dooms day. It's so funny! We become completely incapacitated and don't know what to do with ourselves. Since all the shops are closed it looks like my friends are going to want to do a clothing swap for fun. We were suppose to go to a bigger event today at a yoga studio, but again, it was canceled due to inclement weather. It's only going to snow 6 inches people! Anyways, because I already anticipated this I treked on over to this fabulous thrift store called The Granby Thrift and made a big dent in their inventory. On top of everything else, it was all 50% off!

Here's just some of the stuff I came away with. I got some clothes too, but I'm saving those for our trip to NYC.And here was yesterday's look for a super fun friday at work. I swear, some days at work I'm completely bored, and other days the girls I work with make me laugh uncontrollably all day. There's a lot to say about working with others who you get along with.
cardigan, Target ($10) floral shirt, Filene's Basement ($30) tights, Target ($2) skirt, thrifted ($3) boots, Ebay ($20)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit.

    love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete