Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, January 25, 2010

So Long Fair Weekend

The weekend just wasn't long enough, now that I look back on it. I'm glad I stayed busy and got stuff around the apartment done, but geeze those days go by fast! It didn't help that I worked on Saturday either, but hey, what can you do? So welcome to Monday! It started off horribly, and it wouldn't stop raining then all of a sudden it cleared up and it felt like a new spring day! It was an amazing feeling when I got to take Starla for a nice afternoon walk while on my lunch break. I didn't need a coat, and the warm sun was the most welcoming feeling in a long time. I swear the weather here is unbelievable. By Saturday the high will be back to 37, and thus is life.

Since this morning was quite the morning, I was a little rushed getting dressed. I enjoy this skirt so much so I paired it with a ruffled button down and my oxfords and called it a day. I think it worked out well and I liked the simplicity of it.





So here's the low down
blouse, JCPenney ($10) skirt, thrifted ($3) oxfords, Payless ($15)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness it has been beautiful, hasn't it?!!? We are so lucky!

    This outfit is professional yet chic! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how comfortable it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt and those shoes on you and the deals & prices you found are fab!! Hope it stays warm for you there! -Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete