Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

Last night was so much fun for Zach and I. Our across the hall neighbors were having a New Years party and invited us over so we finally got to meet them. Then Zach and I went to a late night dinner at this fabulous restaurant in our neighborhood called The Boot. This place is so cool and the atmosphere is young and fun and it's also a music venue.

Here's what I wore for the night.





dress, thrifted new ($8) velvet blazer, thrifted ($6) pearls, forever21 (gift)

Since the food was so yummy and atmosphere was dramatic with candle light, I went ahead and took some pictures. My husband took the picture of the candle.







I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! Here's to more good things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment