Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wishful Thinking

I am wishful that I will be able to attend the Chictopia conference come February. I got the email a day ago and it was so serendipitous because I just talking with the hubby that we needed to go to NYC in February. I figured for his birthday I'd take him to the MOMA for the Tim Burton exhibit and we'd finally be able to say "I've been to NYC"! My whole family lives in upstate New York, and a cousin and an uncle in NYC, but I've never been able to make it up there. So sad:( Ha! and you know what's funny! It's almost cheaper to stay in big cities as opposed to smaller cities. Especially when it comes to food. When we went to Chicago in October, we were eating meals that would feed 4 people for only $15! Including awesome Chicago pizza. Eeek! I am so excited that we will be able to go! Since his uncle lives there, I'm sure Zach will be able to keep busy while I'm at the conference. Now it's just a matter of convincing him. Hmmm....what to do?

So here is what I wore today! I found this pretty magenta dress while browsing a goodwill with my sister over the weekend. I love deep berry colors like this. Threw on a white leopard print cardi to give it the sex appeal I need at the bank (totally kidding, but they do encourage flirting with customers...which I don't do) and my trusty new flats. Geeze I am in a way better mood then normal. To top it all off! I'm ready for work on time!







dress, oldnavy, thrifted ($4) cardi, NYandCo, ($5) yellow snakeskin belt, thrifted ($7) black flats, Target ($24)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the cardi!

    ohhh NY! I want to go so bad too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful on you!

    Hopefully you guys will get to go to NYC! That would be amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete