Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, January 4, 2010

Enjoying the Low Key Day

Today was supposed to be a low key day at work, that was going to involve taking down the Christmas decorations. Thus the flats at work. I was volunteered to climb the ladder and take the tree down, since apparently I'm the tallest girl at work. But instead I was busy working for customers, which wasn't so bad. I just knew I'd be busy doing rough and tumble stuff, hence the comfy clothes, but I guess I'll need to figure out a different comfy outfit for tomorrow. Too bad.









Now that the work day is over I'll be climbing into jeans and doing some baking. A customer gave us a bushel of green apples, so I will be busy making something yummy with those. Maybe an apple crumb cake!

I hope everyone had a fabulous day!

dress, thrifted ($5) cardi, Target ($10) flats, Kmart ($5) belt, Fredflare (gift)

5 comments:

  1. your hair looks really pretty in these pics and I love that belt! Happy new year - Natalya of Wear Necessities

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes, low key and casual are the best!!!

    what a great accessory the belt made, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... crumb cake sounds like a good choice. Cute comfy outfit choice - love the belt. Have a wonderful new year!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in Ghent?! That is so awesome! We have to meet up sometime and blog together :) That would be so fun! Your blog is too cute! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable dress! The color is just stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete