Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What to Wear, What to Wear?

I really have no idea what I should wear today. I'm over this not having an iron thing. Come pay day, that will be exactly what I'm buying for myself! If I was brave enough to take a picture of my room right now, you all would faint. I've taken all of the clothes that were cramped in my drawers and basically piled them on the floor so I knew what needed to be ironed and what didn't. So now I'm basically running out of clothes to wear. It's even harder when I'm trying not to repeat outfits. Well I guess I'll need to think of something quick since I'll be off to work in about 30 minutes. Sometimes pressure is a good thing, right?

And this is what I came up with!







And here is what I dragged out of the closet.
cardigan, NYandCo (gift) blue dress, thrifted ($5) grey tights, forever21 ($5) earrings, H&M ($3) shoes, TJMaxx ($40)

6 comments:

  1. No iron and you still look absolutely so cute! I love that shade of blue. I really want your skirt, lol. I also have a huge pile of clothes on my floor right now. Need to do some cleaning.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you did a wonderful job for not knowing what to wear! i have been feeling like that every single day since its so cold, i feel like i have to dress like a marshmellow everyday just to stay warm. its so great tieka is helping you too, she is awesome! im sure she'll do an amazing job for you too!

    ps: am following you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love your belt!
    Hey, I'm thinking for Sunday we could meet up for coffee instead of thrifting? I'm such a broke college student it's ridiculous and I'm strapped for cash and my boyfriend wants to take me out for lunch around noon so I'm thinking maybe 10ish? I can hook us up at the Starbucks I work at on Shore Drive if that isn't too far for you? Otherwise we can meet halfway somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also im adding you to my list of favorites right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous, i love those heels!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete