Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brunch and Sunny Days

IMG_2419

After an exhausting time doing laundry, Zach and I decided to try a new place for brunch! Brunch has to be my favorite, since I always get a yummy mimosa along side a fantastic meal full of eggs and potatoes.

IMG_2405

This is what I wanted to wear for the day, and I have to say I couldn't be more happy with it! Even though some rude lady at the restaurant made a comment as I walked past her. I wish I had the nerve to say "jealous much?" but eh, it wasn't worth my time. I'm guessing her comment was directed more towards my legs, since I was showing so much of them for a Sunday morning but whatever! If there is one thing I can say nice about my body image, it would have to be about my legs. I have no idea where they came from, since both sides of my family have relatively short legs, but I'll take them.

IMG_2418

Oh and I have to talk about my awesome blouse! I love this pattern so much and I felt so lucky to have found it in Buffalo Exchange while on my trip to NYC! The girls at that counter were gushing over it too and wanted to know why they hadn't noticed the shirt earlier. That solidified my decision to purchase it!

IMG_2416

Now it's time for me to enjoy some more blog reading before I meet a friend for the movies. We're seeing Broken Embraces with Penelope Cruz, since neither of our husbands particullary want to see it. Then Zach and I will eating dinner with my parents! Yummy:)

IMG_2405

Feather Blouse, Buffalo Exchange ($5) Shorts, Target ($20) Ralph Lauren Belt, Thrifted ($4) Mustard Tights, Rite Aid ($7) Hat, Forever21 (gift) Brown Seychelles, Thrifted ($5)

9 comments:

  1. This is the cutest outfit ever! I think its my favorite of yours so far.
    You look great...the blouse is the coolest print, the yellow tights and the hat compliment eachother perfectly, and everything is just wonderful.
    And I feel the same way about my legs--if I had to pick one thing I'm not that self conscious about and that I actually like about myself it would be the legs!
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty top with the feather pattern and I love the mustard yellow tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blouse! Such a great print :) And aren't you just loving the warmer weather? I know I am!

    Amanda

    isanotherstreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about this outfit!! how can anyone say anything nasty about it?
    the feather blouse is just about the cutest thing ever!


    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow tights and print on your top are my favorite here :D Love how you pulled them together.

    ♡,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo, it that necklace from PlasticLand? I was bummed when they were out of it. You wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the blouse. Yes, it is a must have. This whole outfit is awesome. Rude comment? Psh. Why are people sometimes jerks to complete strangers? I don't get it.

    You look great. Plus, everyone knows that wearing opaque tights justifies any shortness of skirt!!!

    heart: Kimberellie

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! I just got some mustard color tights and I've been having the hardest time styling them.. and thinking I look like a little girl, but you look perfect! Now I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, i think is my favorite outfit of yours. i'm gaga over that print on your shirt!

    ReplyDelete