Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mixing Things Up!

I am delving into some print mixing territory for work today. I try to be a little more reserved for work, but today was balls to the walls crazy for my co-workers. I love being a little more free with my looks on the weekend, so I thought I'd take that feeling with me to the office! I just wish you could notice the prints a little better. I guess the lighting wasn't my friend today. But the top is a gingham black and white plaid and the skirt has a light tan swirly floral pattern.

IMG_2458

And I'm gonna give props to my sister for taking these photos. She did a great job and was really helpful in directing me on what to do. And she even took the time to do this while she's on Spring break!

IMG_2457

Oh and to top of my awesome day I discovered the cool little farmers market does this thing 3 days a week where you can buy two full meals completely made with organic items for $10! And they have vegetarian options in addition to hearty meat options! So I had a fabulous cabbage roll made with rice, currants, onions, and and cinnamon sauce along with mixed veggies, and Zach had a meatloaf with mashed rutabagas, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. It was heaven and I can finally give up being a slave to the kitchen 3 times a week!

IMG_2452

IMG_2455

IMG_2454


3 comments:

  1. LOVING this outfit! I think it is one of my favorites to date- they way you layered everything and belted that cardigan is absolutely perfect!

    Hope you have a great wkend.
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the slightly dressier than normal chambray... you don't usually see it styled like that, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete