Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Walk Through the Gardens

IMG_2600

Well, as expected, Sunday was a beautiful day outside and Zach and I were able to have a cute romantic picnic and a walk through the gardens. It was extra romantic because we were walking around the gardens where we got married and it just brought back really nice memories.

IMG_2591

Even though the weather was fabulous, we forgot that nothing would be blooming except for some magnolia trees. But it was still pretty scenery. As we were walking through a garden of trees I noticed the little buds on the trees were sprouting leaves, and I got so excited! I love that the trees will be blooming so soon!

IMG_2586

We got so many pictures and a nice woman photographing the magnolia trees noticed us and asked if we wanted her to take a picture of us together. That never happens! I love pictures of Zach and I together but we get a little shy asking complete strangers to take our pictures, so when someone offered, how could we refuse! It was very nice of her and this picture will be going right into my new Liberty of London picture frame:)

IMG_2599

Ok, and I know my outfit was a little lackluster, but I knew we'd be doing some heavy duty walking and this was my favorite springtime blouse and my Converse are always my go to comfort shoe. I like it, but I feel like a straw hat would lent itself well to the whole ensemble. I guess that will be the next lookout item I will need to find while shopping (like I need to do anymore of that!) with my friend 'D'.

IMG_2603

Blouse, Thrifted ($2) Skirt, OldNavy (gift) Converse, DSW ($40) Coral necklace, Ghent Boutique ($14)

4 comments:

  1. The outfit is anything but lackluster! It's perfect for a spring stroll in the garden. That picture of you and Zach is like a burst of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit and adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you just love giant magnolias for hiding under? it is nice when strangers offer to take photos isn't it? you've inspired me to get down to my local arboretum!

    ReplyDelete