Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Watch Out Wednesday, Here I Come!!!

So Tuesday has come and gone and now it's time to bask in the glory that is Hump Day, also know as Wednesday. I wish I was excited but after a nice half day from work and now a full day, I'm a little down. Plus, so many things didn't get done yesterday because I was obsessed with learning how to make a granny square. I got it started but after that I was going crazy so I took a break. I'll pick it back up today though, I promise!

_MG_2073

Wednesday is starting to look a little better. I found on NPR that they are allowing you to stream the entire She and Him album so I can decided if I really like it. So far so good. Zooey Deschanel has a very distinct voice. I have so many new albums I have to download! I've discovered The Swell Season, Coeur de Pirate, and well the list is pretty much endless.

_MG_2069

Ok, so part of my half day was hanging out with the sis. Talking family stuff, life, work, and whatever else we could think of. This was the last time we'll be able to hang out during the week though. My lunch schedule is changing so I will be just missing her, when she comes to hang out at my apartment after her classes to watch the pup. I'm kinda bummed. It's nice to have someone to walk with when you take the dog for a walk. So these are probably the last pictures she'll be taking of me.

_MG_2070

Have a great Wednesday everybody! Enjoy your day to the fullest:)

Shirt, H&M ($5) Cardigan, Forever21 ($7) Skirt, Thrifted ($5) Tights, RiteAide ($7) Heels, Buffalo Exchange ($5) Belt, Thrifted ($2)

3 comments: