Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, March 19, 2010

Warm Breeze scented with Flowers

IMG_2526

Warm breezes and the smell of honey-suckles are enough to make my heart skip a beat! I believe today and this weekend will be the prettiest of the whole year! And I will make sure to make the most of it. I believe we will need to take Starla on a trip to the beach for some fun frolicking in the sand. And since most the restaurants in our little village have outdoor seating, Starla will be more than welcomed to enjoy a yummy dinner on the patio with us. I'm just not sure where we will be eating! Most likely a new pizza place with an amazing dessert case. I hear the cannoli calling my name right now!

IMG_2525

I just don't know where the rest of the weekend will take us. There are so many fun things to do in the sunshine and I would love to ride bikes, but Zach and I don't have bikes to ride, so maybe we'll just need to go buy some this weekend. I am really hoping that I'll be able to get a rad beach cruiser in a cool color like orange or turquoise. That would be ideal!

IMG_2524

Oh and random thought, but I wish that was my buttery yellow bug in the background. That car would fit my style to the T, and then when the weather is as beautitful as it is today, then I'd cruise with the top down. Ahhh...Spring time!

IMG_2523

IMG_2518

Blouse, Target ($10) Cardigan, Thrifted ($2) Skirt, Thrifted ($4) Heels, Payless ($12) Bracelet, Lia Sopia ($20) Belt, H&M ($5)

2 comments:

  1. I love this color palette and your little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I love the cardigan! I wish my bug was a convertible.. that'd be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete