Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hippie Girl

IMG_2509

Apparently at work I reminded everyone of a hippie, so I broke out into song, singing "Aquarius". It was the most hippie thing I could come up at the spur of the moment and it got a few laughs. I enjoyed trying something different with my look though.

IMG_2514

This looks was also appropriate for my trek to the farmer's market (aka hippy-mart). They specialize in organic vegetarian dinners for $5 and today I had my fair share of yummy food. They were serving a fabulous Tofu Thai stir fry and coconut milk rice. I can't wait until next week to see what they have next:)

IMG_2513

Oh and this dress was a lucky find at a Goodwill in Richmond. I found so many cute things and this was one of the nicest things I came across. It's sheer but conservative enough for work, which was nice. I'm trying to imagine how I will wear it in the summer. I'm thinking gladiator flat sandles.

IMG_2512

So I guess the only thing that was missing from my outfit was a flower headband, which would've been cute. On Zach and my walk I kept coming across a ton of dandelions and was seriously considering it, but my allergies wouldn't allow it. Too bad:(

IMG_2511

Dress, Thirfted ($3) Boots, Ebay ($20) Necklace, Grandma (heirloom) Bracelet, Loemahns ($12)

6 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! You pull off hippie so well! & GOSH, tell me about those allergies! They make me sooo sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your dress! Which Goodwill in Richmond did you go to? I agree that some here are pretty good!

    Amanda
    isanotherstreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress so much! I almost got it at Target a while ago and now you're making me wish I hadn't passed it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the Goodwill in Chesterfield I believe. About 10 minutes from James River High School. So much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you found that dress at Goodwill - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous dress! its just perfect on you!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete