Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Layers For Comfy Warmth


When the weather is a dreary and cold, all I want to do is stay warm so I usually find myself curled up on the couch with blankets and pillows. But when I have to be at work and the Snuggie isn't appropriate attire, then I usually just throw on the layers. Yesterday's outfit was ridiculously warm and thank god because someone at work was having hot flashes and had the AC running when it was 40 degrees outside!

IMG_2326

I love to layer and I usually miss doing it in the summer time. Cardigans aren't very practical when its 90 degrees and steamy. So I delighted in the warmth of not one but two sweaters that I layered over one of my favorite dresses. I guess the dress might be construed as "too short" for work, but I've noticed they're pretty lax on how short is too short. I guess it's because we stay behind a teller line all day, but anyways....

IMG_2325

Oh and please don't forget to enter the giveaway!! I hope it has a good turn out, seeing as how it will be fun to pick 1 winner out of many!

IMG_2329

IMG_2332

Black sweater, Zara ($30) Boyfriend Cardigan, Forever21 ($7) Dress, Thrifted ($5) Patent Flats, Target ($5)

3 comments:

  1. AAaah, where is my comment??? I swear I just left you a comment here and then my computer went bizerk!
    I was saying stuff about how I'm all for short at work, who cares-as long as you aren't bending over and being vulgar! And the necklaces you've got one-very cute.
    And I'm jealous of your snuggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. The different tones of purple are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete