Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, March 15, 2010

Bye Bye Weekend!!

So it's finally here. Monday. I'm sort of excited to get to work today since we do a fun little morale booster at 8:15 am and just discuss things that are good or bad with work and talk about our weekend. My weekend was extremely eventful, but it went by so quickly. The wild flower planting was nice, but now my body is sore from all the manual labor. I am not physically active at all, so it was quite the shock to my system. I'm still limping around like an old lady and complaining about my hamstrings:)

IMG_2471

Yesterday was so much fun! I wanted to wear something springy to continue the spirit of warmth, even though it really wasn't all that warm. It was chilly and rainy, but hey! It's still March. This is probably my favorite outfit and I wore this exact same thing a couple of weeks ago, but the pictures came out really crappy, so I decided to wear it again and take advantage of the daylight savings time.

IMG_2473

Oh and I did end up going to Urban Outfitters, and I only wish I had more money to spend. I kept eyeing clothes that I had to have...but I only ended up getting a beautiful blue taffeta skirt. I am so excited to find things to wear with it! I also did a little thrifting at a Goodwill, and found some really cute pieces.

IMG_2480

Tshirt, H&M ($7) Skirt, Target ($10) Boots, Ebay ($20) Belt, H&M ($5) Necklace, Forever21 ($10)

8 comments:

  1. I love your skirt and your necklace!
    In Italy where I live there is no Urban Outfitters shop, and when I am in London, I buy all the store...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the springy skirt with the boots and that pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those boots. Great color and brilliant price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print of your skirt! It is so perfect for Spring- which I hope hurries up and gets to Boston soon! LOL

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome transition into spring outfit! That necklace is so pretty.. I can def. see you wearing it a ton in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely springtime outfit! the green really highlights the changing season. you look great!

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your necklace is so, so pretty! I can't wait to see your taffeta skirt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my favorite outfits of yours i've seen! niiiice!

    ReplyDelete