Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hangin' With A Friend

Today was especially a good day to enjoy some company with my friend 'D'. She is my shopping buddy and it was really needed it after a day like today. I left work early, which was nice, but it was one of those hectic days where I felt sorry for myself the whole time. Basically, I messed something up at work and it took lots of people and lots of time to put things back the way they should be. It just stinks when you make a mistake, which turns into other mistakes.

But the afternoon was better. My friend and I had lunch together at a nice little restruant and then enjoyed a few hours shopping at an antique store and the Salvation Army. Shopping usually puts me in a great mood and we were laughing our butts off when we discovered a FABULOUS jumpsuit made from terrycloth and zippers down the shoulder. I wish one of us had the guts to put it on and take a picture in it, since you all would probably spit your drink out from laughing! It was just so tragic of a clothing piece it brought tears to your eyes.

So I walked away with a couple of dresses that will be great for the spring and a funky canister set from the 1960s that will be used for flour and sugar.

IMG_2352

IMG_2355

IMG_2356

IMG_2357

IMG_2358

Vintage Blazer, thrifted ($1) Cream top, Thrifted ($4) Skirt, Thrifted ($2) Belt, Thrifted ($2) Pumps, Target ($5)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and interesting look, and all such great finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the blazer. everything has a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, the blazer is fantastic!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete