Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Off To Richmond!!!

I am writing this now with pictures from yesterday because I will be covered in mud all day today. I am helping an environmental buddy of mine and Zach's with replanting wildflowers on Belle Isle which is right around Richmond. I can't wait to get my hands all dirty, since I love planting and gardening. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is being soaked with mud, since it's been raining for 24 hours now.

IMG_2462

But it won't be all work and no play. Since our friend Tracy knows my love of thrifting we will be checking out some thriftstores in the area, and of course check out Urban Outfitters. I can't believe I have to drive for over an hour just to get to my favorite store.

IMG_2463

And yesterday's outfit was basically based on my need to be comfortable all day. Friday's are my long days and I enjoy to be able to feel relaxed on my casual days. I was also keeping warm because even though the weather is becoming more spring like, the crazy people at work are pumping up AC like it's 100 degrees outside. It's so stupid, but whatever. I also have a personal heater under my teller counter to keep my warm:) hehehe. I use it all year round.

IMG_2466

Oh and my favorite tights with pokka dots got a hole in them:( That really bummed me out since I had to find them in NYC since they aren't anywhere around here. Oh well. It was a good run.

IMG_2469

Forever21 Dress, Thrifted ($4) Cardigan, Forever21 ($7) Black Flats, Target ($5) Belt, FredFlare ($10)

9 comments:

  1. Have a fun & safe trip! Be careful in U.O.. you will want to buy EVERYTHING once you see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love love love that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove that belt and your tights! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog and i'm really digging your style! fantastic laid back look - love the long brown sweater...

    what a great project! too bad my allergies would never allow me to plant flowers for more than 5 mins, haha! hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute! love the belt!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit :) I hope you enjoy your time in Richmond and have great luck in the thrift stores!

    Amanda

    isanotherstreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily, there's an Urban Outfitters here in Lawrence. We'll have to go when you guys come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I have to drive an hour and a half to get to an UO! Such a bummer. Brett and I always talk about trying to open one here in our town. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the color of your dress

    ReplyDelete