Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I hope everyone's week is going well, so far. I am so happy it's hump day and the week is finally halfway over. It's already been very eventful and fun. Monday was spent shopping at the mall after work and Tuesday was Taco Tuesday where a bunch of friends who brought their friends came for $1 tacos! Ever since I've move to Ghent it's been a whole new brand of friends who are are wonderful people who get involved in our community, enjoy fun parties, and their spontaneity is contagious. Anyways, I just had to brag a little about this fabulous neighborhood I live in and give it it's props!

So I would've taken my outfit shots outside in this great neighborhood, but it's been wet and yucky all week so far. It's a bummer.

IMG_2344

IMG_2341

IMG_2346

IMG_2347

I wish I could've been a little more daring with pairing my striped shirt and had paired it with another pattern, but I was dying to wear this tu-tu like skirt. I lost it at my parents house months ago and discovered last week!

Oh and reminder for the Giveaway which ends on Friday!

Striped shirt, H&M ($5) Skirt, Thrifted ($3) Cardigan, Thrifted ($3) Flats, Target ($5) Belt, Fred Flare.com (gift)

4 comments:

  1. You're right, gross week! Boo!! But this maroon skirt is lovely, and so is your wiener, haha. Lord knows, I love a dachshund....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is wonderful. Who cares about trying to be super daring. You look super darling. It's just one letter difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt! This is a really cute outfit.. you did WAY better than I did, it was so disgusting outside yesterday, I just threw on my most comfy sweater and jeans.. yawn.

    ReplyDelete