Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting Back to Work and Out of Pajamas!

Oh My!!! Tuesday was one busy day! That's what happens when you miss a day I guess. It didn't help that my computer was malfunctioning all day long! I have that effect on most computers, unfortunately. I typically joke with our IT department that I'm just one big magnet, and that's why my computers go bonky. I've worked with my company for almost 3 years, and have gone through 3 computers!!! I'm sure that's a record. Anyways, it was just a bit of crazy for a Tuesday.

IMG_2634IMG_2635

So here I am looking a little hippie again. I love the length of this dress and didn't even realize it was that length until I put on in the morning. The print is also great and was what drew me to the dress in the first place. I was meandering through Salvation Army and happened upon this dress and immediately threw it in my basket. That's why I enjoy thrifting so much. It's the hunt that keeps me going. I think tonight I'll be heading to Goodwill to search for some more springy clothes.

IMG_2633

And while I'm on the topic of shopping, I am trying so hard to resist the urge to shop on Urban Outfitter's website. I just paid off two credit cards out of three, so I really need to just not think about it. It was funny because I was originally going to give up shopping for Lent (much to my husband's delight) but then I thought, "am I trying to kill myself?" I just couldn't do it. Does that make me addicted to shopping? Gee I hope not!

IMG_2639

H&M dress, Thrifted ($4) Cardigan, Thrifted ($2) Belt, Thrifted ($2) Boots, Ebay ($20)

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit's colors. you look confident and comfy in it! computers hate me too, you're not the only one. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the print on that dress is beautiful. I think I've told you I love those boots before but I'll say it again. I love those boots. I shop way too much too. Stick to thrifting for a while. Satiate that appetite for shopping without killing your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete